.

This blog was started in 2008 when we did IVF for the first time to build our family after 5 1/2 years of infertility. We now have 14 and 8 year old boys (thanks to modern medicine) and we are enjoying our blessed life as parents ♥ In the summer of 2016 we took another huge step and moved across the country from Oklahoma to New York! This blog is about life and everything in between



Saturday, March 25, 2023

Coming Up...

As we near the end of March, the Pierce family is super excited to be gearing up for our BIG family vacation on a cruise to the Bahamas! It's been a couple years since we've done a fun family getaway (sorry Oklahoma, you don't count!) and we are more than ready. It's also our celebration of 20 years of marriage so that's kind of a big deal!

While running errands Nick and I tried out a new Mexican restaurant in Brockport. The food was good....sort of. The chicken in his burrito was spoiled, then he found a metal piece in his replacement dish! Mine was so good though haha. We may or may not go back.


We've revived the Nintendo for some fun evenings playing together. The boys love it too. I discovered Jeopardy and have been testing my trivia knowledge.


Our sleepy kitty


Spring season means craft shows, so I've been busy cranking out inventory as well as coming up with new products for my online store (check it out here!)



We are having occasional days that are in the 50s so I've been trying to take advantage of that and get us all outside for some fresh air and sunshine! This evening we took a walk along the Erie canal for a ways after dinner.





I've also started a series about frugal dinner ideas that you can follow along here if you are curious how I can feed my family meals that only cost about $5. I share meal ideas, recipes, and price breakdowns in each post.

Last Thursday Bradley went with his Multimedia club to Genesee Community College for a tech competition where schools in surrounding counties competed in different areas. Brad's category was "Technical Drawing" and he won first place!



Today I had a craft show in Spencerport where Nick came along to help me. I was kind of slow but I got some products out there, and happy customers!



That's all for now! Next week we are packing our luggage.... Check back soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Show some love and tell me what you think! Don't forget to check back often for new posts.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...