.

This blog was started in 2008 when we did IVF for the first time to build our family after 5 1/2 years of infertility. We now have 14 and 8 year old boys (thanks to modern medicine) and we are enjoying our blessed life as parents ♥ In the summer of 2016 we took another huge step and moved across the country from Oklahoma to New York! This blog is about life and everything in between



Wednesday, March 15, 2023

Goodbye February, March is Speeding By

Before I even realize it, March is halfway over! Here's a recap of what we've been up to the past few weeks....

First of all, our sweet furball Mr Cuddles turned 18 on February 13!!! We got him as a kitten in 2005 and he's been with us ever since! His sister Snuggles was a year older than him, we got her as a kitten in 2004. They were best friends until her unexpected death in 2015. Sadly Jacob never got to know her. 

Here are some pics from 2005 of Cuddles as a kitten!


And now the old man....

In my last post we were prepping for our trip to Oklahoma...until I tested + for the Rona the day before we were to get the rental car!!!! My symptoms were thankfully mild (first time every having it!) but we decided to be safe and call off the trip to prevent spreading it to any family. I quarantined in my room x5 days while the 3 boys all shared a stomach bug.... Fun times!


After everyone was better and the boys went back to school after their break, Nick and I got away for a lunch date in Rochester and tried a great little Vietnamese place. The pho was amazing!


I met up with a friend at Letchworth for some winter hiking along the gorge. Time to start getting back into shape!




My big guy got some new glasses, and High Honor Roll! He is acing his 2 college classes as well with a GPA of 4.0


I went to the library and got some interesting reads...



After another big snow storm I finally got to take the boys sledding! Brad also had a friend over for a sleepover so he went with us as well.






Now is almost "spring" and I have lots of craft shows coming up, as well as our big family cruise to celebrate our anniversary! Check back soon for updates....



No comments:

Post a Comment

Show some love and tell me what you think! Don't forget to check back often for new posts.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...