.

This blog was started in 2008 when we did IVF for the first time to build our family after 5 1/2 years of infertility. We now have 14 and 8 year old boys (thanks to modern medicine) and we are enjoying our blessed life as parents ♥ In the summer of 2016 we took another huge step and moved across the country from Oklahoma to New York! This blog is about life and everything in between



Monday, June 14, 2021

Turning 35 and Some Summer Fun

I am now 35 years young, and enjoying life to the fullest! I don't really ask for presents anymore, I prefer spending time with loved ones and making memories these days ❤️

For my special day this year Nick took me out for my FAVORITE food--macaroni and cheese! Not just any, but Mooney's Mac and cheese. Rodeo Mac and cheese to be specific. So very delicious!! BBQ beef and pork with onion rings !! We washed it down with some hard cider.

My brother Eric sent me a very unique beeswax candle! I love it.

My girl Jessica and I went for a short hike together, then she treated me to a yummy lunch! Even her pupper got to eat with us.



Our little town finally opened the splash park! A perfect way to cool off on a hot day. The boys had fun, and Brad even found a girl to talk to haha!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Show some love and tell me what you think! Don't forget to check back often for new posts.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...