.

This blog was started in 2008 when we did IVF for the first time to build our family after 5 1/2 years of infertility. We now have 14 and 8 year old boys (thanks to modern medicine) and we are enjoying our blessed life as parents ♥ In the summer of 2016 we took another huge step and moved across the country from Oklahoma to New York! This blog is about life and everything in between



Wednesday, November 22, 2023

School Pics and Crafting

My boys are growing up so fast! Look at these adorable but WAY too grown school pictures



And my sweet boy Jacob got the Eagle Pride Award for grades and behavior, as well as an Attendance Award! So proud of him.

This is my busy crafting season--I have craft shows going, online sales, and a weekend market starting from Thanksgiving until Christmas at a local greenhouse to all keep me pretty busy! And of course I have ideas for new products, so that just gives me more to do haha!

If you are interested in seeing what all I've come up with and maybe try some stuff out, you can shop my store online HERE and btw I'm offering free shipping until the end of Nov!

The latest creation I've come up with is a custom blend of teas made with herbs from my garden! I've been offering smaller packets of individual herbs, but I thought a blend for tea would benefit certain people looking for something more. I have a Wake Up blend, Digestion blend, and Bedtime blend! In the works I will also add on a Womens blend soon...


I also started a new line of scents for my soy candles just for the holidays in new gold tins...



A fresh infused oil in the making! This one is rosemary in almond oil, which is the base for my Lavender Face Salve (pictured below).


I hope everyone has an amazing Thanksgiving--my next post will be our little celebration at home!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show some love and tell me what you think! Don't forget to check back often for new posts.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...