.

This blog was started in 2008 when we did IVF for the first time to build our family after 5 1/2 years of infertility. We now have 14 and 8 year old boys (thanks to modern medicine) and we are enjoying our blessed life as parents ♥ In the summer of 2016 we took another huge step and moved across the country from Oklahoma to New York! This blog is about life and everything in between



Sunday, August 20, 2023

Checking out the Rochester Public Market

For awhile now I've been wanting to see this market. I've heard great things about it, and I love public markets so we finally had a perfect day to go last Saturday! Nick and headed out there around noon for lunch and shopping.

Once we first got there (and finally found parking) we first circled through the vendors to see what all was there, and what our lunch options were. I enjoyed a few free samples along the way!

We first shared an arancini (fried rice ball) and a water, then made our way to an empanada food truck and each got one of those. Delicious! We passed a bakery where I got a HUGE croissant for only $1, and Nick got a chocolate muffin. After we finished our food, then it was time for produce!! I had my eye on several things to get and all of the prices were amazing!!









I ended up coming home with a 10lb bag of shallots, a bag of potatoes, a bag of peaches, a bag of apricots, a ginormous zucchini, eggplant, bell peppers, and a head of garlic for planting my own this fall! I will definitely be back.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show some love and tell me what you think! Don't forget to check back often for new posts.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...