.

This blog was started in 2008 when we did IVF for the first time to build our family after 5 1/2 years of infertility. We now have 14 and 8 year old boys (thanks to modern medicine) and we are enjoying our blessed life as parents ♥ In the summer of 2016 we took another huge step and moved across the country from Oklahoma to New York! This blog is about life and everything in between



Friday, January 7, 2022

Keeping Busy to Start 2022

Now that the holidays are passed, it's time for regular life to get back to business. Our weather here in western NY has been pretty tame so far this winter, so when we got a little snow that stuck around finally I grabbed Brad and we.met a hiking buddy at Mendon Park for a hike! It was nice to get some fresh air and exercise. We did about 5 miles.




Hubby decided to sell his '51 Chevy so we bid it farewell to it's new home in Pennsylvania.


He "bought" my Hyundai from me, so I got to find myself a new car. I really wanted another manual, so I finally found a worthy car that ticked all the boxes! A 2015 Mazda3 Sport. She is so fun to drive!


The boys both had dentist appointments and Jacob got a clean bill of health. Bradley however has a cavity on one of his molars...I thought Jacob's x-ray was really interesting with all the adult teeth lurking in the gums.



Bradley finally got to have his surgery. It was a correction of a minor birth defect. It was at a surgery center in Rochester and the staff was great. Bradley was excited to be getting all the attention. He didn't even mind the IV!



He woke up nice and happy and we went home to rest afterwards. By the time his school break was over, he was doing much better.


I've been doing a lot of reading. I love the Outlander series and I own all the books (except the latest one!). I have 8, and the 9th just came out before Thanksgiving. I started rereading the series to get ready for the new one, and I just finished #5. Each book is 900-1000 pages!


We saw this funny sight at our Walmart one afternoon....

Nick has been getting back into synthesizers and of course Jacob has to help him test the new arrivals.


I've stayed busy with orders from my crafts store Kandy's Krafts! I get the occasional Etsy order, but I also have a wholesale partner in Brockport, NY who just placed another order. Go check out my Etsy or my Facebook if you haven't yet! I'm adding a few new items soon.





That's about it for now, the boys are back in school and Nick and I have an anniversary coming up on the 17th. Brad starts 2 college classes on the 18th, so wish him luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show some love and tell me what you think! Don't forget to check back often for new posts.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...