.

This blog was started in 2008 when we did IVF for the first time to build our family after 5 1/2 years of infertility. We now have 14 and 8 year old boys (thanks to modern medicine) and we are enjoying our blessed life as parents ♥ In the summer of 2016 we took another huge step and moved across the country from Oklahoma to New York! This blog is about life and everything in between



Tuesday, February 11, 2020

My Oklahoma Visit

Last week I got to take a solo trip to Oklahoma for some much needed family time! I arrived on Tuesday afternoon and started out the visit with my dad. We had dinner at our favorite Greek cafe.


The next couple of days were filled with family visits, great food, nails, Farkle, dominoes, and snow! Oklahoma got a rare snowstorm that dropped about 6". I had to show the Okies how us Yankees handle snow....Ha!













My last evening there was Friday night and my brother and SIL had me and my dad over for dinner. We had a fun time and after I said goodbyes to them, I went to my mom's to say goodbyes to her and my brother. I left bright and early Saturday morning, and returned to work a couple hours after I landed!

Next weekend I have a fun outing planned with just me and the littles! Stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show some love and tell me what you think! Don't forget to check back often for new posts.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...