.

This blog was started in 2008 when we did IVF for the first time to build our family after 5 1/2 years of infertility. We now have 14 and 8 year old boys (thanks to modern medicine) and we are enjoying our blessed life as parents ♥ In the summer of 2016 we took another huge step and moved across the country from Oklahoma to New York! This blog is about life and everything in between



Sunday, April 30, 2017

Life Around the House

Things have been chill here. I've been enjoying my extra time with boys this month while I'm between jobs. I actually got a new one that will be overnights, and I start orientation tomorrow!! Jacob has kept me on my toes, as always.... And his big brother isn't far behind.


I took some me time to color my roots, and do a facial!



We've had some beautiful weather here and the kids have been outside a lot to soak up the sun.




We even had one day that reached a new record high of 86! Jacob got to wear some shorts that day.





I finally took Brad in for an eye exam.... And he left with 2 pairs of glasses!!! He picked some out that look just like his daddy's.



Yesterday we tried a new burger place down the road, and afterwards decided to stop at an old walk-up Dairy Queen for dessert!




Today Bradley had a birthday party to go to. It was at a local skating rink, and I even got to throw on a pair of skates and join in! He's never skated before, and had a little meltdown at first....But we moved past that and ended up having fun.






We ended up firing our realtor because she sucked....So now we are going on our own for a bit. We are scheduled to see another house in the country on Tuesday! Stay tuned....

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show some love and tell me what you think! Don't forget to check back often for new posts.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...