.

This blog was started in 2008 when we did IVF for the first time to build our family after 5 1/2 years of infertility. We now have 14 and 8 year old boys (thanks to modern medicine) and we are enjoying our blessed life as parents ♥ In the summer of 2016 we took another huge step and moved across the country from Oklahoma to New York! This blog is about life and everything in between



Sunday, December 18, 2011

Keeping Busy

In the last couple of weeks we have gotten a couple more things knocked off of our 'to-do' list for our house. I didn't take of a picture of it, but Nick installed a whole new sink faucet in our kitchen. My only request was that it be tall (for filling up things) and it is! I love it. This week he rebuilt the shower faucet and regrouted the entire shower!


The picture may not show much, but trust me--it looks great close up!

I finally finished up one of my hat orders today. It was for 5 custom hats. Here are 4 of them:



Today I got to do something I have wanted to do for years--go to the Nutcracker ballet! I assumed I would go with my mom or someone, but she wasn't interested. So Nick offered to go with me, and he ended up loving it! We had the best time and enjoyed getting all dressed up.


The dancers, music, and set were amazing and we can't wait to go to another show! I am already planning on going to their Wizard of Oz performance next April!

I started wrapping all of the gifts I've accumulated throughout the year today, but Brad didn't take a very long nap so I didn't get them all done. Most, but not all. I only have a few people left and they are the hard ones. I found really good prices on kid stuff through the year so I got several presents for all the children in my family for dirt cheap!

I intended on doing my holiday baking tomorrow but I don't know how that will work out now--I am on call tomorrow and they let me know tonight that there are already 3 surgeries scheduled in the morning. Looks like I'll be spending most of my Sunday in the PACU!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show some love and tell me what you think! Don't forget to check back often for new posts.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...