.

This blog was started in 2008 when we did IVF for the first time to build our family after 5 1/2 years of infertility. We now have 14 and 8 year old boys (thanks to modern medicine) and we are enjoying our blessed life as parents ♥ In the summer of 2016 we took another huge step and moved across the country from Oklahoma to New York! This blog is about life and everything in between



Wednesday, November 23, 2011

A Recipe and a Gift

Some of you may have heard of Pinterest....some may not have. You will see a link -----> to follow my boards if you do have an account! Anywho I found this neat recipe for 2-ingredient Lemon Bars and decided to try it! (I also had a coupon for the pie filling)


You only need a box of Angel Food cake mix and a can of lemon pie filling:

You gently mix them together in a medium bowl (I used a spoon to mix).....


...then pour into a greased 9x13 pan and bake at 350 degrees for 30-35 minutes until done!


The original recipe said to bake for 20min but mine were still gooey. I ended up baking for 35 min total and that was perfect. Sprinkle with powdered sugar then serve! YUM.

I have been working on handmade gifts for family and friends this Christmas. The most recent one I finished is a hat and mitten set for my almost-3-year-old niece Zoe!



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show some love and tell me what you think! Don't forget to check back often for new posts.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...