.

This blog was started in 2008 when we did IVF for the first time to build our family after 5 1/2 years of infertility. We now have 14 and 8 year old boys (thanks to modern medicine) and we are enjoying our blessed life as parents ♥ In the summer of 2016 we took another huge step and moved across the country from Oklahoma to New York! This blog is about life and everything in between



Friday, February 11, 2011

Fave Pics From the Week

Whenever daddy plays around on the piano, our little man just has to get up there too!


And sometimes he swipes daddy's glasses and runs around!



We got another lovely snow this week, so of course we all three had to go out and play in it! It is so cute how Brad doesn't seem to be bothered by the cold wind and snow. I just bundle him up in some mittens and a crocheted hat and he is good to go! Here are our shoes drying by the fire...


After Brad went to bed, I snuck outside and grabbed a bowl of fresh snow to make snow ice cream for the first time!




Yesterday we met my dad, brother, and sister-in-law at a Mexican restaurant in Newcastle for dinner. Brad LOVED the black beans, rice, and enchiladas! He is such a good little eater. The couple sitting at the table next to us even joined in the boys conversation about cars!

After that, we headed back to my dad's house in Tuttle so that I could help him install the pair of custom valances I had just finished making for him! He recently got a new living room set and he hired me to fashion some fancy window fixin's.





I measured them meticulously the whole time to make sure they were an even length--and boy were they long! Each one was 139" wide, and I made two of them for each of his patio doors! He loved how they turned out, and he is already thinking of our next project.

I have greatly enjoyed my week at home--there's no place I'd rather be than with my two boys! I work this weekend, so Brad gets some one-on-one time with his daddy!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show some love and tell me what you think! Don't forget to check back often for new posts.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...