.

This blog was started in 2008 when we did IVF for the first time to build our family after 5 1/2 years of infertility. We now have 14 and 8 year old boys (thanks to modern medicine) and we are enjoying our blessed life as parents ♥ In the summer of 2016 we took another huge step and moved across the country from Oklahoma to New York! This blog is about life and everything in between



Wednesday, April 7, 2021

Easter Fun

We had a lovely Easter celebration here at the Pierce household! The festivities were held a day early since I had to work on the holiday.

The boys woke up to their baskets filled with treats and toys. You can see they are very impressed.


I cooked a delicious dinner for us in the afternoon! Glazed spiral sliced ham, Hawaiian rolls, deviled eggs, mashed potatoes with gravy, macaroni and cheese, steamed corn, and brownies for desert.


After we all digested our big meal for a bit, Nick and I hid the eggs outside and set the boys loose finding them. Thankfully we had beautiful weather and only 1 egg was unaccounted for! They added all the treats to their basket and spent the rest of the day in a chocolate coma.








Even though it's only early April, spring is in full force here in Western NY! I just know another sneaky cold blast will be around the corner, so I've refrained from planting any flowers or veggies just yet. I have however gotten a head start on pruning all my fruit trees/bushes, rose garden, and flower beds! Maybe I'll actually keep up with it all this year....

I hope your Easter was great with family quality time and good food.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show some love and tell me what you think! Don't forget to check back often for new posts.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...