.

This blog was started in 2008 when we did IVF for the first time to build our family after 5 1/2 years of infertility. We now have 14 and 8 year old boys (thanks to modern medicine) and we are enjoying our blessed life as parents ♥ In the summer of 2016 we took another huge step and moved across the country from Oklahoma to New York! This blog is about life and everything in between



Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Counting my Blessings Early

No pictures to post this time, just was feeling thankful now that it's NOVEMBER already and holidays are only weeks away. So I thought I would get on here and list a few things that I thank my Lord for everyday...

  1. My supportive and faithful husband of **almost** 7 years--Nick
  2. My beautiful and healthy miracle baby boy Bradley
  3. My parents (including stepparent/in-laws)
  4. Having a college degree and a big girl job under my belt
  5. Having a nice house in a good neighborhood
  6. Being able to say I have NO credit card debt and a fabulous credit score
  7. My few but loving friends
  8. Being crafty and creative enough to make things we can all enjoy
  9. Being savvy with money so that we can still travel even when things are tight
  10. The economy getting a bit better so that my 401k isn't suffering anymore
Those are the main ones off the top of my head right now. I absolutely HEART the holidays and after we get moved back down to Norman next week, I am so decorating for Thanksgiving!

PS. You may have noticed on the left timeline < that I updated Bradley's weight/length for 4 months--15 lb 11oz, 26 in!!! I was certain he would be around 17 lbs but I guess it just feels like it.


1 comment:

  1. Very touching.....I agree 100% with you and I'm extremely proud of you!

    ReplyDelete

Show some love and tell me what you think! Don't forget to check back often for new posts.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...