.

This blog was started in 2008 when we did IVF for the first time to build our family after 5 1/2 years of infertility. We now have 14 and 8 year old boys (thanks to modern medicine) and we are enjoying our blessed life as parents ♥ In the summer of 2016 we took another huge step and moved across the country from Oklahoma to New York! This blog is about life and everything in between



Monday, April 20, 2009

Navel Oranges and 9 Weeks Left

31 weeks is here, and the countdown continues! All is going well so far, here are the updates:

This week, your baby measures over 16 inches long. He weighs about 3.3 pounds (try carrying four navel oranges) and is heading into a growth spurt. He can turn his head from side to side, and his arms, legs, and body are beginning to plump out as needed fat accumulates underneath his skin. He's probably moving a lot, too, so you may have trouble sleeping because your baby's kicks and somersaults keep you up. Take comfort: All this moving is a sign that your baby is active and healthy.
The nursery is officially painted! I also finished sewing and embroidering the curtains and they will be hung on Tuesday. You can expect pictures shortly thereafter. The crib should be ready for pickup next week.
My first babyshower is this Saturday, and I am getting very excited about it!! I can't wait to have a whole day to celebrate Bradley's pending arrival. I will also take pictures of that for you (and my scrapbook).

3 comments:

  1. OKay, that's weird thinking about holding 4 oranges as a comparison! LOL

    Yay for the shower this weekend & the curtains done! Great job! We got some organizing stuff for the baby room this weekend. It's so exciting to just sit in there & daydream! :)

    About time for another belly pic right?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! I am so excited for you! I can't believe the time is getting so close!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's insane how long you've been waiting for this and now it's almost over. I'm so ready for little Bradley to be birthed :O) So then you can't keep him all to yourself anymore!
    Next week is the new belly picture and I can't wait. You're getting big and pregnant, but it's sooo cute! Anyways, I'm looking forward to seeing you tonight.
    MUAH!
    XOXO
    Sara

    ReplyDelete

Show some love and tell me what you think! Don't forget to check back often for new posts.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...