.

This blog was started in 2008 when we did IVF for the first time to build our family after 5 1/2 years of infertility. We now have 14 and 8 year old boys (thanks to modern medicine) and we are enjoying our blessed life as parents ♥ In the summer of 2016 we took another huge step and moved across the country from Oklahoma to New York! This blog is about life and everything in between



Monday, July 27, 2020

Hiking NY: Return to Warsaw Falls--Creek Walk

Another belated post considering I did this about a month ago....but nonetheless here are the beautiful pictures from my first creek walk! This is at Warsaw Falls in Warsaw, NY where you may remember I went with Bradley in this previous blog post and hiked a trail that led us to the top of the 80ft tall waterfall. I knew I wanted to see it from the bottom, so me and new hiking friend Courtney went there last month and it was amazing! The perfect way to cool off on a hot summer day.










No comments:

Post a Comment

Show some love and tell me what you think! Don't forget to check back often for new posts.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...