.

This blog was started in 2008 when we did IVF for the first time to build our family after 5 1/2 years of infertility. We now have 14 and 8 year old boys (thanks to modern medicine) and we are enjoying our blessed life as parents ♥ In the summer of 2016 we took another huge step and moved across the country from Oklahoma to New York! This blog is about life and everything in between



Friday, February 21, 2014

TTC Update


It's not a big update, but an update nonetheless! You may remember from my last post about TTC that we are scheduled for IVF in August. Well I got the fever and called yesterday to bump it up to July! I was going to do June but it won't work since we will be out of the country for the first week of June.

The plan is for me to call next month with my day 1 to schedule a baseline US and blood work. I will start BCP and shots in June, then stims and IVF in July! I know it will be here before we know it so I'm trying to be patient. That gives us 3 solid months for nature to do her thing before we have to take the plunge and blow our savings on in vitro again......

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show some love and tell me what you think! Don't forget to check back often for new posts.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...