.

This blog was started in 2008 when we did IVF for the first time to build our family after 5 1/2 years of infertility. We now have 14 and 8 year old boys (thanks to modern medicine) and we are enjoying our blessed life as parents ♥ In the summer of 2016 we took another huge step and moved across the country from Oklahoma to New York! This blog is about life and everything in between



Sunday, September 15, 2013

Day at the Park

This weekend the weather here was not quite as hot so we enjoyed it! I take a lot of call at work on the weekends so it was very nice to be completely free and not have to carry my pager or phone! Brad loves going to the playground and climbing on all the toys.







It's back to work for me tomorrow. I work the next three days then we leave for our California vacation on Thursday! It will be a nice getaway for the two of us. My next blog will be about the trip with pics!

I will have some updates on the infertility front coming up soon. We got some bad news from the doc on Friday so it looks like our plans will be changing....stay tuned!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show some love and tell me what you think! Don't forget to check back often for new posts.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...