.

This blog was started in 2008 when we did IVF for the first time to build our family after 5 1/2 years of infertility. We now have 14 and 8 year old boys (thanks to modern medicine) and we are enjoying our blessed life as parents ♥ In the summer of 2016 we took another huge step and moved across the country from Oklahoma to New York! This blog is about life and everything in between



Tuesday, January 26, 2010

7 Months Old!

This happy little boy is now 7 months old, and I can NOT believe that in 5 short months he will be one! Yikes!


At 7 months old you:


  • sleep about 12 hours every night
  • go to bed between 8 and 9pm and wake up between 8 and 9am
  • you still love your paci when going to sleep or fussy
  • LOVE to eat anything and like everything we give you
  • eat 3 meals a day--solids first, then about 9oz formula each time
  • babble a lot
  • are wearing size 3 diapers
  • are wearing 6-9 month clothes
  • got your first haircut today
  • sit up very well, but are not crawling yet
  • scream with laughter when we tickle your ribs
  • get very excited when you see a dog or cat come around
  • feed yourself cereal puffs by the handful
For Christmas, my mother-in-law got Bradley this inflatable bathtub duck and I just got it out today. I think it's a hit! It makes it so much easier to bathe him because he can sit up without me worrying if he is going to knock his head on the tub.

(This one ^ is before his haircut)


Yes I grudgingly gave him a haircut today...and I will say that it looks a lot nicer now that it is all the same length. No more wispies! It's funny how light his hair has gotten since he was born.

Here are some random shots from his monthly "photo shoot" that I had to share with you!



Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. I had a dream he was crawling last night!
    His hair looks too cute, and yes, much lighter now that you murdered his whispies lol. You did a great job, and I just know that you kept a lock of his baby hair for his scrapbook! :O)
    I can't believe how big he is getting, and grown up...
    Miss you & I'm looking forward to your call!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So hard to believe how grown up he is! He is so darn cute! His first hair cut is so adorable! Love the pictures!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Coffee and chit chatJanuary 28, 2010 at 1:27 PM

    About time!!!!!! Now was that too difficult?! hee hee Love to give you a hard time! Adorable pics, as usual....he's precious, precious, precious....just like his Nonni!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Coffee and chit chatJanuary 28, 2010 at 1:29 PM

    Love the duck placement!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love his little cheeks! Makes me wanna give them little pinches! So cute!

    ReplyDelete

Show some love and tell me what you think! Don't forget to check back often for new posts.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...