.

This blog was started in 2008 when we did IVF for the first time to build our family after 5 1/2 years of infertility. We now have 14 and 8 year old boys (thanks to modern medicine) and we are enjoying our blessed life as parents ♥ In the summer of 2016 we took another huge step and moved across the country from Oklahoma to New York! This blog is about life and everything in between



Friday, September 4, 2009

10 Weeks Old and Pictures

My little sumo wrestler is now 10 weeks old and his sad mommy has to go back to work in 2 weeks. Earlier this week we got him a cute umbrella stroller, and so far every night we have taken him for a walk in it!


This is mostly what he does the whole time ^. Do you think he starting to teethe??

I have also been working on some more bibs and burp cloths with new ribbon that I got on sale at Hobby Lobby (I heart that store!). I am making the burp cloths a bit bigger than the last time I made them.
And last but not least, it is time to start thinking of Halloween costumes for the little guy! He will be four months old, and we can't wait to take him out. I looked at several ideas, but my dear hubby made an executive decision that THIS is what he should be this year:
So I am going to fashion the costume myself using this picture I stole from a costume website. I bought a onesie to dye grey. I already have black fabric for the cape, and I think I have some black pants. And I bought black and yellow felt to make the bat emblem and belt!!! Don't worry, I'll show you what it looks like when I get done...

2 comments:

  1. I wish I was as brave and creative as you are. Can't wait to see the costume! Can they teethe this early? Because I was wondering the same thing....there's a lot of drooling and finger sucking/chewing going on in our house!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh, you are so creative! I wanna learn how to sew. I made the pillow in Home Ec. but...yeah that was a wayyyy long time ago!

    ReplyDelete

Show some love and tell me what you think! Don't forget to check back often for new posts.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...