.

This blog was started in 2008 when we did IVF for the first time to build our family after 5 1/2 years of infertility. We now have 14 and 8 year old boys (thanks to modern medicine) and we are enjoying our blessed life as parents ♥ In the summer of 2016 we took another huge step and moved across the country from Oklahoma to New York! This blog is about life and everything in between



Tuesday, September 30, 2008

13 is the Lucky Number!

Let me just start off by saying that Dr. Haas is awesome. He truly cares about how I'm doing! He called me this morning at 7:30am just to check and see how I was feeling!

I got the first official report on my future babies a little bit ago, and here it is:

  • Out of 21 eggs, 17 were mature
  • 1 was abnormally large and discarded
  • 16 received the ICSI
  • 13 fertilized
  • 8 of the 13 are really good
  • 5 of the 13 are ok
I will get another report tomorrow afternoon, and he still thinks we will most likely do the transfer this Saturday. So right now I have 13 babies in a lab! I can't believe it's almost happening...

As for me, my soreness is slightly better today but the catheter thing still sucks. Progesterone shot #2 was today and it doesn't really hurt so I'm happy about that. I just can't wait till the day I do my beta test!!

4 comments:

  1. OMG I am beyond ecstatic for you- you totally deserve every bit of joy this brings you! You are great, and I already love those little dividing cells!
    MUAH!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awesome news!! Will they be calling you each day with an update on your embryo's? I'm glad you are feeling better. It sounds like you have an excellent doctor. Can't wait to hear how your babies are doing each day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations!! This is ALL good news.....

    Keep us posted

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great great News! Can you believe you have that many babies right now!?!? Ahhh so exciting!

    ReplyDelete

Show some love and tell me what you think! Don't forget to check back often for new posts.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...