.

This blog was started in 2008 when we did IVF for the first time to build our family after 5 1/2 years of infertility. We now have 14 and 8 year old boys (thanks to modern medicine) and we are enjoying our blessed life as parents ♥ In the summer of 2016 we took another huge step and moved across the country from Oklahoma to New York! This blog is about life and everything in between



Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Fun Outings

This past weekend was one we decided to go see a new place! We've been alternating weekends with eating somewhere new and seeing somewhere new. The world's biggest rubber duck was in Buffalo so we headed to the Canalside boardwalk to check it out!






The weather was perfect and it wasn't too busy on the Sunday afternoon. There were lots if neat vendor booths to see, and of course great views of the Niagara river. Jacob wasn't very happy, but Brad seemed to like it!

Today me and the boys decided to finally go a few miles north to check out a local farmer's market. I was amazed at the good deals, and that's saying a lot because I'm so cheap frugal. They had things I'd never heard of, like yellow watermelon and white eggplants!!



They also had other locally produced goods, like honey, maple syrup, cheese and pepperoni.

This was my little haul, all for less than $5 and grown locally! I can't wait until I have room to plant my very own garden.


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show some love and tell me what you think! Don't forget to check back often for new posts.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...