.

This blog was started in 2008 when we did IVF for the first time to build our family after 5 1/2 years of infertility. We now have 14 and 8 year old boys (thanks to modern medicine) and we are enjoying our blessed life as parents ♥ In the summer of 2016 we took another huge step and moved across the country from Oklahoma to New York! This blog is about life and everything in between



Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Enjoying Olcott

About a week ago we had a free Sunday with beautiful weather, so I packed up a picnic and we hit the road to Olcott! It is a great little town on the shore of Lake Ontario about 45min away. Nick and I had been there before and we knew the kids would love it. There is a huge park that overlooks the lake so we found a nice sunny spot and has a nice lunch. I packed our sweaters because I knew it would be windy and chilly right by the water, and I'm glad I did!


After that, we headed over to the awesome carousel park that was right by the park. It's free to get in and all of the rides are only a quarter each! They are all vintage restored kiddie rides from the 40s and 50s. We spent $1.50 and Brad got to ride all of the rides. He loved it, and Jacob liked watching all of the activity.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show some love and tell me what you think! Don't forget to check back often for new posts.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...