.

This blog was started in 2008 when we did IVF for the first time to build our family after 5 1/2 years of infertility. We now have 14 and 8 year old boys (thanks to modern medicine) and we are enjoying our blessed life as parents ♥ In the summer of 2016 we took another huge step and moved across the country from Oklahoma to New York! This blog is about life and everything in between



Wednesday, August 6, 2014

The Numbers Are In...

I went this morning to my RE for my official HCG blood draw! They asked me if I cheated and took a test at home...I said "of course!" They called me this afternoon with the good news!

Beta #1 (12dp3dt) = 160
Progesterone = >40

I go back in on Friday for another blood draw to make sure it is going up. After that is an ultrasound!!

It's definitely reassuring now that I have a good beta level, but I'll still feel better after the ultrasound. Thank you for the support and prayers guys. It's been an emotional and crazy journey but we made it thru and now we just have to stay healthy and grow a baby!!!


Photobucket

1 comment:

Show some love and tell me what you think! Don't forget to check back often for new posts.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...