.

This blog was started in 2008 when we did IVF for the first time to build our family after 5 1/2 years of infertility. We now have 14 and 8 year old boys (thanks to modern medicine) and we are enjoying our blessed life as parents ♥ In the summer of 2016 we took another huge step and moved across the country from Oklahoma to New York! This blog is about life and everything in between



Sunday, February 16, 2014

My Preschooler

This post is all about my big boy and how much fun he has at school! He just loves school, and I love watching him learn something new everyday and interact with other kids. It has really helped him learn structure, communication, interpersonal relationships, and not to mention academics! He is already reading simple words and knows how to sound out many other. I know when he starts kindergarten and gets serious about reading he will pick it up in no time. I was a huge reader when I was younger and caught on very quickly. I would check out tons of books at our library, then stay up all night reading them by nightlight!

We got his class picture in his school folder last week and it is adorable! He is seated on the front row with a HUGE smile on his face.



Last Friday was his school Valentine's Day party and I was one of the helpers. Nick and I showed up early with cupcakes and pretzels, and helped the other moms get each setting ready for the little ones to come back from recess. Brad had fun filling out his cards before school.....


The kids got lots of yummy snacks at the party, and of course there was a lot of chocolate involved too!

 

I can't believe his first year of school will be over in just a few short months, then before we know it he will be starting full-day kindergarten! I know he will love it and learn so much. My, how the time flies!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show some love and tell me what you think! Don't forget to check back often for new posts.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...