.

This blog was started in 2008 when we did IVF for the first time to build our family after 5 1/2 years of infertility. We now have 14 and 8 year old boys (thanks to modern medicine) and we are enjoying our blessed life as parents ♥ In the summer of 2016 we took another huge step and moved across the country from Oklahoma to New York! This blog is about life and everything in between



Friday, May 17, 2013

Things to Enjoy

It is a lovely rainy Friday, and I am off of work! I am sitting here this afternoon enjoying a quiet house while my little one sleeps. Tonight Nick and I are going on a fun date to see Jerry Seinfield live downtown! We both love the Seinfield show and he is a great comedian. It will be a great evening!

Today I'm just sharing some new things I have gotten recently! This was about a week ago, but my favorite coworker Viet gave me this bouquet from her garden They are peonies, sage, and rosemary. It smelled divine!


I branched out of my comfort zone of neutral-colored purses (white, black, grey or brown) and got an AQUA purse! It is my favorite color so I thought it was a good one to start with. I got a new wallet also with the same fake croc skin look but in black.


One thing my mother requested for Mother's Day was a hummingbird feeder. When I picked hers out I decided to get one for myself also! It is hanging in my back by the deck above my new birdbath....


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show some love and tell me what you think! Don't forget to check back often for new posts.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...