.

This blog was started in 2008 when we did IVF for the first time to build our family after 5 1/2 years of infertility. We now have 14 and 8 year old boys (thanks to modern medicine) and we are enjoying our blessed life as parents ♥ In the summer of 2016 we took another huge step and moved across the country from Oklahoma to New York! This blog is about life and everything in between



Friday, January 18, 2013

Hats and House Updates

Somehow two weeks have slipped by since I blogged last! Lots has been going on--this new year is keeping us busy! Our big 10 year anniversary was yesterday, but I will save that for another blog.....

In my last blog I listed a few things we needed to get done before listing our house for sale. A couple of those we definitely wanted to do before a party that we are having tomorrow night! The first was painting some paneling in our living room:



 This wall is much bigger so we are saving it for after our party. The white really brightens up the room and looks great with the dark trim!

A friend of mine ordered several hats for her newborn photo shoots so I got to be creative! She emailed me pictures of ideas she liked and I was able to replicate all of them perfectly without a pattern to follow.





I have since received orders for EIGHT more hats! I am going to be a busy girl the next few days. I am very grateful to have this hobby that I love and can also make some money with!

Check back soon for pictures from our anniversary celebrations and to find out what all we did!
 
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show some love and tell me what you think! Don't forget to check back often for new posts.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...