.

This blog was started in 2008 when we did IVF for the first time to build our family after 5 1/2 years of infertility. We now have 14 and 8 year old boys (thanks to modern medicine) and we are enjoying our blessed life as parents ♥ In the summer of 2016 we took another huge step and moved across the country from Oklahoma to New York! This blog is about life and everything in between



Monday, May 28, 2012

Memorial Day 2012

 Happy Memorial Day friends! We had a cookout here at the house today A few people cancelled at the last minute but we enjoyed the family that were able to make it! My mom, stepdad, brother, dad, and Nick's mom, sister, and niece were all there. I grilled burgers, hot dogs, and pineapple. Mom brought homemade potato salad and I had fruits and veggies ready.


 My mom all decked out in her patriotic gear (and drinking coffee)

 My brother lounging by the pool

Brad eating marshmallows with daddy

I also discovered a bird nest in my crape myrtle tree by the pool! There are 3 or 4 baby robins that were getting fed by their momma. So cute!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show some love and tell me what you think! Don't forget to check back often for new posts.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...