.

This blog was started in 2008 when we did IVF for the first time to build our family after 5 1/2 years of infertility. We now have 14 and 8 year old boys (thanks to modern medicine) and we are enjoying our blessed life as parents ♥ In the summer of 2016 we took another huge step and moved across the country from Oklahoma to New York! This blog is about life and everything in between



Saturday, September 17, 2011

Mobilization



Here is my little one who finally figured out how to ride his tricycle this week! He got his first bike on his second birthday in June and we have been working with him since then. He could pedal a couple of turns, but would stop and not know what to do.

The other day I took him out in our cul-de-sac with his bike and all of a sudden he took off! It was the cutest thing...until he came to the street and wanted to keep going! There was a tantrum and I ended up carrying him and his bike inside...but he is getting better! I guess learning boundaries is a part of becoming more mobile :)

Today was our walk for Alzheimers downtown. We showed up about 30 minutes early and grabbed some breakfast food that they had available for participants. There were tons of people there with lots of entertainment. I wish I had brought my camera but unfortunately I did not. A lot of the walk was uphill, and I ended up carrying Brad for about the last half mile but otherwise everything went great and I am happy we did our part to support research for this disease and remember our grandparents who suffered from it.

Tonight we are having dinner with friends in the city. I am on call this whole weekend but am hoping to get plenty of time in to craft! I just realized today that my craft show is not in three weeks, but in TWO weeks!! I need to buckle down and crank up my sewing machine full blast!


Photobucket

1 comment:

Show some love and tell me what you think! Don't forget to check back often for new posts.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...