.

This blog was started in 2008 when we did IVF for the first time to build our family after 5 1/2 years of infertility. We now have 14 and 8 year old boys (thanks to modern medicine) and we are enjoying our blessed life as parents ♥ In the summer of 2016 we took another huge step and moved across the country from Oklahoma to New York! This blog is about life and everything in between



Friday, April 22, 2011

Priceless Pictures

Here are the pictures my friend Jennifer took at a local park. Even though Brad was a bit cranky throughout the photo shoot, we still managed to get some great shots of all of us! She did a great job editing them and I will treasure these images of my two loves forever.
















I love it! I still can't believe that in TWO short months my little baby will be two years old! I am already anticipating a little brother or sister for him...he has brought so much joy to our lives that I can only imagine how much our love would expand for another! He filled the hole in our hearts that we had for so long during our years of infertility and we thank God every day for our blessings!

Here is a rose that my dear hubby picked for me out of our garden!


And today my little one helped color Easter eggs for the first time!! He was very excited to see them changing color and had a fun time helping me fish them out with the wand.



I intentionally cracked them before we colored them so that the dye would permeate through to the actual egg. They will be turned into deviled eggs for our big Easter dinner on Sunday so I want some of the color to show. Check back for Easter dinner pics!

Oh and in other news...my darling {fickle} husband sold his 1950 Chevy this week. Yes, his dear prized possession that he has had for less than 6 months. His reasoning is that he wants something more family friendly (this one didn't have any seatbelts) and better on gas for when he gets a full-time job. Who am I to question his decision? The best thing is that after all the restoration work and upgrades he did to it we made 50% OVER what we paid for it! Not a bad investment! He is now on the prowl for a "new" car. Wish us luck!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show some love and tell me what you think! Don't forget to check back often for new posts.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...