.

This blog was started in 2008 when we did IVF for the first time to build our family after 5 1/2 years of infertility. We now have 14 and 8 year old boys (thanks to modern medicine) and we are enjoying our blessed life as parents ♥ In the summer of 2016 we took another huge step and moved across the country from Oklahoma to New York! This blog is about life and everything in between



Tuesday, September 7, 2010

My Funny Model

I am happy to say that the fall crocheting has begun! I recently got an order for two toddler hats with ears from a lady in the UK on my craft blog. But she wanted a chin strap that buttoned, which I had not done before. So after some trial and error I got it done and used my little one to try them on. He looked so adorable in it!!! I caught some cute faces while I was snapping pics of the hat...







Tonight I just finished up another hat for a lady here in Norman. I really need to get to work on my supply for the upcoming craft shows! They are not too far away.

Speaking of fall, I am more than ready for it to be here! I can feel it in the air and I know pretty soon the leaves will start falling and the nights will be chilly. I bought all of the stuff at Hobby Lobby to make an adorable grapevine wreath for my front door. I am looking forward to decorating and I plan to decorate on the first day of Autumn in a couple of weeks!
---------------------------
Here is a video of Brad taking some steps a few days ago. He is getting better everyday--just working on his balance now!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show some love and tell me what you think! Don't forget to check back often for new posts.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...