.

This blog was started in 2008 when we did IVF for the first time to build our family after 5 1/2 years of infertility. We now have 14 and 8 year old boys (thanks to modern medicine) and we are enjoying our blessed life as parents ♥ In the summer of 2016 we took another huge step and moved across the country from Oklahoma to New York! This blog is about life and everything in between



Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Catching Up

I went a bit long between posts again! I apologize. Time gets away from me. Since I've been doing overtime this summer, I jam my off-days full of things to do. My free time is elusive and far between. I have however gotten caught up (almost) completely on my scrapbooking, finished building my second shelving unit for the garage, bought our new flooring for downstairs...see--I've been busy!

One thing we had done last week was we had a brick mailbox built! Our neighbor had an estimate done on one for her, and since our old mailboxes were right next to each other, she asked if we were interested in using her guy. Since we did, he cut our price down. He built it in one day, and took down the old ugly one. I like it!


Here is little B watching cartoons on his toy car his grandma Penny got him for his birthday.


And here is my handsome boy and his blue eyes today after we had lunch with grandpa Tony!


In other news, some girls from work and I were all planning to float the Illinois River tomorrow. After I got home from doing laundry, I had a text that said it was canceled because half of the people changed their mind. Soooo......I'm going to try and make the best of it tomorrow and enjoy my day off with my family. I'm sure I can find something to do around here....oh and Wednesday is Nick's 29th bday! Looking forward to festivities.
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. That's a good lookin' mailbox there! Wish people on my street had them, but they'd probably get mowed down by crazy drivers! hee hee

    ReplyDelete

Show some love and tell me what you think! Don't forget to check back often for new posts.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...