.

This blog was started in 2008 when we did IVF for the first time to build our family after 5 1/2 years of infertility. We now have 14 and 8 year old boys (thanks to modern medicine) and we are enjoying our blessed life as parents ♥ In the summer of 2016 we took another huge step and moved across the country from Oklahoma to New York! This blog is about life and everything in between



Monday, March 15, 2010

Posting From Work...

Not too much new here, just the same old thing. Hubby is on spring break this week, so I am picking up MORE extra shifts...ugh. The paycheck will be nice though so I have to keep that in mind.

I recently got into Facebook after coming to terms with the death of Myspace (figuratively speaking of course). It's ok, but I preferred the personalization that Myspace offered. Facebook is just statuses and pictures. But I digress....I deleted my Myspace because I should only have one addiction at a time. Over the months I have slowly but surely found several people from my past that I had lost contact with. This includes people that I went to church with as a child, and just last week I found a bunch of people from the private school I went to from age 5 to 11! That was very interesting to look through all of their pictures and see how people turned out--some good, some not so good--and to look at pictures of my old school. It really is a good way to keep in contact with old friends.

My little boy is doing well, I won't accept that he is going to be NINE months old next week!!! Wow. I swear to you ever since I had him, time has sped up even faster than it was going before! Seriously, March is half over people! Geez. His top teeth have come down a little more, and ever since they broke through he started waking up at about 7am instead of his usual 8:30/9am. I didn't like that much but whatever. Well over this weekend evidently he is sleeping in a lot later for his daddy! That must be nice--hopefully he'll keep it up after Nick goes back to school.

He is getting more squirmy and active these days. Still no crawling, but he can scootch himself backwards pretty well, and of course pivot around in a circle. He has taken to flipping over onto his stomach at night and many times we find him that way when we check on him. Yesterday Nick left him on the floor downstairs with his toys and came up to see me before I went to work. When we both went down there to check him, he was somehow in his little bouncy chair! I'm not quite sure what he did or how he did it, but I know we missed something good!

Well as the title says, I am posting this from work. So I must bid you adieu and get back to my patient! Have a good night all, only 8 more hours until I can go to bed :)
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show some love and tell me what you think! Don't forget to check back often for new posts.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...