.

This blog was started in 2008 when we did IVF for the first time to build our family after 5 1/2 years of infertility. We now have 14 and 8 year old boys (thanks to modern medicine) and we are enjoying our blessed life as parents ♥ In the summer of 2016 we took another huge step and moved across the country from Oklahoma to New York! This blog is about life and everything in between



Thursday, February 25, 2010

Working On a New Skill

Not me, but him! He may not be crawling yet, but he is starting to {attempt} pull up on things!

We will have to keep an eye on this little monkey! And now for some naked baby pics...don't worry, he's got a diaper on!




He is still working on his top two teeth coming down. He's a little cranky here and there, but nothing the occasional dose of Tylenol doesn't fix.

My mom got him a box of baby mum mums for her house, as well as a high chair. So he is loving it over there even more than before! And I love it too, because it is so much easier to feed and entertain him. And we all know that a full baby is a happy baby!

I made a onesie out of a youth t-shirt and appliqued a guitar on the front. I thought it turned out pretty good for my first one *almost* from scratch. Unfortunately when I rejoined the back panel after shortening the collar, I made it too tight and now the stupid thing is too narrow. Grr. Better luck next time huh.

Today is my stepdad's birthday, and I am embroidered a sweatshirt for him. We are celebrating it tomorrow with a cookout. I am also going to embroider a St. Patrick's Day bib for my little one, and possibly a cute Easter one too! Pictures will follow....
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Darling pics! Can't believe he's trying to stand up!!!! Oh no! Can't wait til G's party! ♥♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahh oh looks like I put crazy thoughts in his head on Monday when I walked him around your moms house-well hopped like a bunny...same thing hehe! He's like screw the crawling lets get to walking! :0)

    ReplyDelete

Show some love and tell me what you think! Don't forget to check back often for new posts.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...