.

This blog was started in 2008 when we did IVF for the first time to build our family after 5 1/2 years of infertility. We now have 14 and 8 year old boys (thanks to modern medicine) and we are enjoying our blessed life as parents ♥ In the summer of 2016 we took another huge step and moved across the country from Oklahoma to New York! This blog is about life and everything in between



Thursday, July 9, 2020

Hiking Date with Hubby at Letchworth State Park

I guess I inspired Nick with my new love for getting out into nature because he volunteered to go with me on a hike! We have a great new family who moved in right next to us, and the oldest girl is our new babysitter!!! We went on an evening hiking date to Letchworth for our first time using her. The boys loved her!


It was a hot one, but nicely shaded in the forest. We took my usual loop in the opposite direction, branching off from the gorge trail into the forest. We came up on the train tracks just in time for a train to go over the bridge above us!






I brought my camping stove and dinner with us for the full experience. Yum! We found a nice outlook over the gorge for our break.



No pics of the falls on this trip--I've taken many already! Check out this post for some beauties.

He had a great time and actually enjoyed himself. I'm very proud he was able to handle the 6.2 miles without issues! He's looking forward to our next excursion.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show some love and tell me what you think! Don't forget to check back often for new posts.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...