.

This blog was started in 2008 when we did IVF for the first time to build our family after 5 1/2 years of infertility. We now have 14 and 8 year old boys (thanks to modern medicine) and we are enjoying our blessed life as parents ♥ In the summer of 2016 we took another huge step and moved across the country from Oklahoma to New York! This blog is about life and everything in between



Tuesday, March 17, 2020

Staying Busy

We've been keeping ourselves occupied here at the Pierce house! One thing I have been doing is saving the heels from loaves of bread. I've been stashing them in the freezer until I had enough, then I chopped them up and tossed with oil and spices. I baked them in the oven and voila! Homemade croutons. Delish!


I also used some of my dried herbs to make teabags for a friend! I love a good cup of herbal tea.



We had a beautiful day last week that was sunny and in the 60s! I took full advantage and we all went outside. Jacob played in his car, Brad rode ride his bike, I pruned my fruit trees and rose garden...and Cinnabun got to go outside for her first time! We recently got her a pen and she didn't know what to think! After a bit she realized she could eat the grass, then she was a fan.





I'm taking the next step in gardening--Starting my own seeds! I bought a grow light and started some seeds recently. A few had already sprouted, so I transplanted those today and moved them into larger containers under the light. Grow baby grow! If things go well, I'll end up getting a second light.





Since the kids are home for awhile thanks to the plague....we are keeping them busy with homework and educational things to occupy and enrich. If the weather perks up, I'll be taking them out hiking somewhere for "PE"!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show some love and tell me what you think! Don't forget to check back often for new posts.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...