.

This blog was started in 2008 when we did IVF for the first time to build our family after 5 1/2 years of infertility. We now have 14 and 8 year old boys (thanks to modern medicine) and we are enjoying our blessed life as parents ♥ In the summer of 2016 we took another huge step and moved across the country from Oklahoma to New York! This blog is about life and everything in between



Saturday, July 28, 2018

Summer Fun Away and Home

A couple Saturdays ago my work had a discount day at the local amusement park Darien Lake. The tickets were half price and included a lunch and free parking! Bradley is the only other one into roller coasters, so I made it just a mother/son outing!





We rode almost every ride, and were there despite it raining for 4 out of the 5 hours we were there! We had a fun time and Brad loved it.

On July 15 I found a tattoo place here in my town to do the tattoo I've been wanting to get for awhile! It is on my left inner upper arm. I love it!
 

The middle of this month, I planted more seeds for a fall harvest in the garden. I planted pumpkins, lettuce, squash, spinach, and cauliflower. The pumpkins sprouted in just a couple days and growing like crazy! Here they are after a few days:


Here is another part of my garden as of today! Tomatoes and carrots on the left, corn on the right. I also have tons of bell pepper plants and one jalapeƱo plant.


Plums have been on sale at the grocery store so I've been looking up recipes on what to do with all of them. I decided on plum jam in my bread machine! I found an easy recipe, and it turned out delicious. I put them in jars and am going to try it out in the morning with toast!


We just got back from camping for first time....check back soon for my next post!
 
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show some love and tell me what you think! Don't forget to check back often for new posts.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...