.

This blog was started in 2008 when we did IVF for the first time to build our family after 5 1/2 years of infertility. We now have 14 and 8 year old boys (thanks to modern medicine) and we are enjoying our blessed life as parents ♥ In the summer of 2016 we took another huge step and moved across the country from Oklahoma to New York! This blog is about life and everything in between



Wednesday, November 29, 2017

Hello and Goodbye November!

How has a whole month passed since I last posted??!! This time of year just flies by, especially when you add in kiddos, a full time job, and house projects. Thanks to a camera phone, I can fill you in on the highlights...

I caught this beautiful sunrise on my way home one morning:


Shortly after Halloween, I put my scary things away and put up the pilgrims!


I finally bought some new art for my dining room:

My littlest wanted to show me his truck...

And my big little took such a handsome school picture!!

The boys playing nice together

The day before Thanksgiving I had to take Brad to urgent care for a severe cough that he couldn't shake... Which turned out to be his asthma! I thought we had left that in Oklahoma, but I guess his sinuses triggered it again.

And our Thanksgiving was so chill, that the only picture I took was of the pumpkin cheesecake I made!

We have been working on getting our Christmas decorations up, and trying to get caught up with life before the end of the month! Brad is doing better with his asthma, but has a follow-up appointment tomorrow to make sure.

I just did some quick family pics in the backyard yesterday, so once I get those edited I will post those! Check back soon ❤

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show some love and tell me what you think! Don't forget to check back often for new posts.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...