Monday I took Jacob to the pediatrician for his 2 year check up! He is healthy and growing like a weed. Plus, no shots! Here are his stats:
At 2 years old you:
- Go to bed at 7pm and wake up between 7-7:30am
- Wear a size 3 diaper, and size 4 at night
- Wear size 6-7 shoe
- Wear size 2T clothes
- Brush your teeth every night
- Take a 2 hour nap at noon after lunch
- Love playing with your brother and daddy
- Love going for walks in your stroller
- Can say many words correctly, but are a little hard to understand
- Love having toast with daddy in the morning
- Are starting to tell me when you go potty, so getting closer to training!
He did ok at the doctor....he was terrified of the strange people--even though they didn't do anything to him, ha! He clung to me like a koala bear and to get his weight, they had to weigh ME with and without him. I didn't have any concerns, and they were happy with his development. At the end, he cheered up and got a sucker for his troubles!
We've been scavenging for some outside toys for him. He now has a total of 3 bikes....and can't ride any of them yet! He is still learning the concept of pushing the pedals to go forward. He'll get it! Hopefully just in time for summer to get here.