.

This blog was started in 2008 when we did IVF for the first time to build our family after 5 1/2 years of infertility. We now have 14 and 8 year old boys (thanks to modern medicine) and we are enjoying our blessed life as parents ♥ In the summer of 2016 we took another huge step and moved across the country from Oklahoma to New York! This blog is about life and everything in between



Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Easy Tuscan Soup, and Meal Prepping

I was able to get some Italian sausages on sale recently, so then I got online to look for an easy healthy recipe to use them in. I pieced a couple different recipes together, and this is what I came up with! It was delicious, and the whole family loved it. Most of the ingredients would already be in your pantry.


1lb Italian sausage, cooked/crumbled
1 can diced tomatoes
1 can cannelini beans
16oz frozen spinach
3c chicken broth
1/2c orzo (optional)

Add all ingredients into large saucepan over medium Heat. Do not drain the canned items. Bring to a boil, and simmer on low for about 20 minutes. If you like, you can add orzo and simmer for another 10 minutes before serving.


I've also recently begun meal prepping for my weekly lunches to take to work. It saves me a lot of time and definitely encourages me to eat healthier food through the day.






Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show some love and tell me what you think! Don't forget to check back often for new posts.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...