.

This blog was started in 2008 when we did IVF for the first time to build our family after 5 1/2 years of infertility. We now have 14 and 8 year old boys (thanks to modern medicine) and we are enjoying our blessed life as parents ♥ In the summer of 2016 we took another huge step and moved across the country from Oklahoma to New York! This blog is about life and everything in between



Tuesday, December 6, 2016

A Visitor!

Last week my dad came to visit us from Oklahoma!! I picked him up at the airport on Tuesday and he stayed with us until Saturday afternoon. I knew what he wanted to eat and cooked lots of great meals for us. We went to the mall where he bought a few gifts for us, then Friday I drove him north to Lake Ontario to see one of our favorite parks.




Some of the gifts he got us!


This one is copper coated aluminum where one side is a griddle, and the other side is a grill!


The weekend before, I took my friend Stephanie with me shopping and I found an amazing pair of my first skinny jeans!! I may go back and get a second pair.




I finally got around to cleaning Brad's old car seat and getting it ready for Jacob! Nick got it all fitted and adjusted, then installed it in my car. Jacob loves it of course! 


I ordered two new canvases of the new family pictures I took, and got them in last week. I'm very happy with them and can't wait to hang them up!


I managed to get our Christmas decorations up before my dad got here. Half of them are still boxed away simply because we don't have the room here. We also decided to put the baby tree up because we know Jacob would cause trouble with it... Hopefully next Christmas we'll be in our Victorian house and can decorate like crazy!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show some love and tell me what you think! Don't forget to check back often for new posts.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...