.

This blog was started in 2008 when we did IVF for the first time to build our family after 5 1/2 years of infertility. We now have 14 and 8 year old boys (thanks to modern medicine) and we are enjoying our blessed life as parents ♥ In the summer of 2016 we took another huge step and moved across the country from Oklahoma to New York! This blog is about life and everything in between



Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Back to School!

I just realized that I never posted about Bradley starting 2nd grade!!! I didn't want to leave you hanging, so here are the pics from his first day of school last week on Sept. 6 at Thomas Edison Elementary School in Tonawanda.

 

His teacher is Mrs. Pritchard and seems very nice!
 
 

And of course I had to do our annual poses! Here are the two from this year:



And here are those same poses from his first day of PreK! How much he has grown in 3 years!


This is his first time to ride the bus to/from school and he was VERY excited about it! There are a ton of kids at his bus stop from the neighborhood, most of whom he has been playing with all summer! Here is he is hamming it up on our way to the corner.






The first week of school I insisted on walking with him to the bus stop to make sure he got on and off okay. Plus it was nice to socialize with the other parents! This week I relaxed a bit and let him walk by himself while I watch from the porch.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show some love and tell me what you think! Don't forget to check back often for new posts.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...