At 8 months old you:
- Go to bed awake and put yourself to sleep very well, but....
- Have been waking up several times a night recently!
- Usually wake up around 6am but we can get you to doze for a bit longer in bed with us
- Take 2-3 naps per day still
- Have a 6-8oz bottle every 3-4hrs, plus a small one during the night if you won't go back to sleep
- Are sitting up much better now
- Are getting more mobile and love to roll around and scoot backwards
- Love to eat food! Anything and everything
- Are getting better with finger foods
- Have outgrown most of your 6-9mo clothes and are into 12mo
- Love going for trips
- Are a happy baby!
We had family photos made--the first nice ones in two years! The boys did great and we got some really amazing shots.
Jacob enjoyed his first Thanksgiving. He ate about as much as I did!
We are gearing up here for Christmas in a couple of weeks. The weather has not been conducive to festive feelings...it has been sunny with record highs in the 70s. I am ready for some snow! On Bradley's first Christmas we got a blizzard with over a foot of snow, but I don't think Jacob's will be that exciting.