.

This blog was started in 2008 when we did IVF for the first time to build our family after 5 1/2 years of infertility. We now have 14 and 8 year old boys (thanks to modern medicine) and we are enjoying our blessed life as parents ♥ In the summer of 2016 we took another huge step and moved across the country from Oklahoma to New York! This blog is about life and everything in between



Sunday, April 5, 2015

Crafts and Easter

Today I am 38 weeks and 5 days along! I have been trying to get a few last sewing projects out of the way, but one thing that just couldn't wait was baby's coming home outfit! I made a special onesie for him, and a shirt for Bradley.




I finally embroidered Brad's library bag that he uses during the summer for library trips while school is out.


A doctor I work with is due a week after me and she is naming her little boy Dash. Their nursery theme is Travel, so I made her some coordinating custom burp cloths!
 


And of course I couldn't go without making little Jacob his very own burp cloths!
 
 


Today is Easter and I hope everyone who celebrates was able to spend time with their family and remember the reason for the holiday. After our church service this morning we gathered up some food and headed over to my mom's house to join the rest of my family for a big lunch! It was moist outside but dry enough for the kiddos to run around looking for eggs!
 

 

This Thursday is my last checkup before my scheduled induction on the 13th. I really hope little Jacob decides to make his appearance before then! We have everything ready for him to join us and I can't wait to hold him and kiss his forehead.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show some love and tell me what you think! Don't forget to check back often for new posts.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...