.

This blog was started in 2008 when we did IVF for the first time to build our family after 5 1/2 years of infertility. We now have 14 and 8 year old boys (thanks to modern medicine) and we are enjoying our blessed life as parents ♥ In the summer of 2016 we took another huge step and moved across the country from Oklahoma to New York! This blog is about life and everything in between



Saturday, November 8, 2014

Welcome November! Pics from the Week

I have just a few more Halloween pics to sneak in! Brad had his school party on Friday so of course he had a blast wearing his costume and playing with all of his friends.





The day before Halloween Nick helped Brad carve the pumpkin. They had a fun time and it turned out great!






A few days ago I colored my hair--brown on the roots for the grays, then red on the bottom ombre part! I love it!


Tonight Nick and I attended a beautiful wedding of a girl I work with. It was the first time either of us had been to a Catholic ceremony, so that part was new and interesting! The reception was beautiful and I pray she'll have a life full of wedded bliss.







 Right now I am 17wks and 4 days pregnant, only FIVE more days until our next ultrasound!!! I just can't wait until that day, then our gender reveal party will be that night! Be sure to cast your vote on the side ---------->>


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show some love and tell me what you think! Don't forget to check back often for new posts.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...