.

This blog was started in 2008 when we did IVF for the first time to build our family after 5 1/2 years of infertility. We now have 14 and 8 year old boys (thanks to modern medicine) and we are enjoying our blessed life as parents ♥ In the summer of 2016 we took another huge step and moved across the country from Oklahoma to New York! This blog is about life and everything in between



Sunday, November 30, 2014

5 Ingredient Peanut Butter Cookies!


I found this recipe in my cookbook and I have no idea where I got it from. I have been wanting to make cookies but everything takes a ton of butter, and butter is one thing that I am super stingy with right now. This recipe calls for NO butter so I decided to give it a shot!

Peanut Butter Cookies

1 box yellow cake mix
1c PB
1/2c oil
2tbs water
2 eggs
1/2 bag milk chocolate chips (optional)

Preheat 350, mix all ingredients except chocolate chips until well blended. Fold in chips then place by spoonful onto cookie sheet. Bake 10-15 min until golden brown, then remove and cool on rack.
 
* * * * * * * *

I was curious how these would turn out with a cake mix but they turned out fabulous! You would never guess the ingredients just by looking at them or eating one. I changed the recipe a bit by adding the chocolate chips and I am happy that I did that. The peanut butter flavor is pretty subtle and not overpowering. I highly recommend this! These are ingredients that you usually have in the pantry so go make some!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show some love and tell me what you think! Don't forget to check back often for new posts.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...