.

This blog was started in 2008 when we did IVF for the first time to build our family after 5 1/2 years of infertility. We now have 14 and 8 year old boys (thanks to modern medicine) and we are enjoying our blessed life as parents ♥ In the summer of 2016 we took another huge step and moved across the country from Oklahoma to New York! This blog is about life and everything in between



Friday, September 5, 2014

Our Last RE Visit

Today was our very last visit to our infertility clinic! I made a huge batch of brownies and took them up there for the office to enjoy. It has been 2 weeks since our last US and it is so amazing to see how much little bit is growing! You can see the arms/legs, and the heartbeat was super strong and going at 172. There wasn't much movement that we caught but I swear I saw a leg twitch.


8wk3d

It is very reassuring to know that he is growing according to schedule and the heartbeat is strong. A little over 3 more weeks and I'll already be in the 2nd trimester!
I have scheduled my first prenatal appt with my OB for Sept 16 so I am assuming I will get another US then. We are all very excited to see what changes will come over the next several months!
In other news....Nick and I have booked our babymoon! Next month we are flying (adults only) to Cancun!! Neither of us have been to Mexico but we LOVE the Caribbean so I know it will be amazing. I've heard so many good things about Cancun. We are staying at an all-inclusive resort so we won't have to worry about one little thing. It will be our last big trip for awhile!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show some love and tell me what you think! Don't forget to check back often for new posts.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...