.

This blog was started in 2008 when we did IVF for the first time to build our family after 5 1/2 years of infertility. We now have 14 and 8 year old boys (thanks to modern medicine) and we are enjoying our blessed life as parents ♥ In the summer of 2016 we took another huge step and moved across the country from Oklahoma to New York! This blog is about life and everything in between



Sunday, August 3, 2014

Can You Keep a Secret?

Seriously though! Because I'm not announcing anything until without-a-doubt confirmed by my RE!

But look!! Isn't it pretty???????


I got a SUPER faint had-to-squint-under-the-light positive on day 7 past my transfer (AKA 7dp3dt in IVF speak) and couldn't believe it!! That is a whole day EARLIER than last time. I have been testing each day since but they are still super faint. I tried a different brand of test (the one pictured) today and it was actually dark enough to take a pic of! I know it's legit b/c this is a hospital-grade test, unlike the cheapos I get in bulk on the internet....

Today is 9dp3dt for me. Monday is when I would expect to start my next period, and if not then Tuesday I will be 4 weeks along! I still can't wait for my blood test on Wednesday!! Check back then!

PS And don't say anything! You can comment your little heart out on here (please do! I love feedback) but please no comments on Facebook yet. Thank you for reading, and thank you for the prayers!


Photobucket

1 comment:

Show some love and tell me what you think! Don't forget to check back often for new posts.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...