.

This blog was started in 2008 when we did IVF for the first time to build our family after 5 1/2 years of infertility. We now have 14 and 8 year old boys (thanks to modern medicine) and we are enjoying our blessed life as parents ♥ In the summer of 2016 we took another huge step and moved across the country from Oklahoma to New York! This blog is about life and everything in between



Friday, August 8, 2014

Beta #2

This morning I went in to the RE again for another blood draw to check my HCG levels. Here they are!

Beta #1 (12dp3dt) = 160

Beta #2 (14dp3dt) = 330

That is right on track! For the first few weeks the number is supposed to double around every 48 hours. Next is my favorite part--the ultrasound!! It will be 2 weeks from today and we should be able to see how many, and check the heartbeat. I will be 6wk3d then :)

For those who are interested, at 14dp3dt with Bradley my beta was 314!

Stay posted!



Photobucket

1 comment:

Show some love and tell me what you think! Don't forget to check back often for new posts.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...