.

This blog was started in 2008 when we did IVF for the first time to build our family after 5 1/2 years of infertility. We now have 14 and 8 year old boys (thanks to modern medicine) and we are enjoying our blessed life as parents ♥ In the summer of 2016 we took another huge step and moved across the country from Oklahoma to New York! This blog is about life and everything in between



Sunday, August 3, 2014

A Night Downtown



I had a fun Saturday night downtown with my favorite girl--my mom! We're kinda BFF. I snagged us some tickets to see Michael Buble and he did NOT disappoint! We were in the nosebleed section but hey--who cares??



This was my mom's first time seeing him, but it was my THIRD time! He was fabulous as always. Naturally 7 opened for him again (group of 7 a capella singers) and we had a great time listening to the songs and watching the show.




We didn't get out of there until around 11:30 and we were starving so we stopped at a little diner for some grub. Can't wait until next time!

PS If you are waiting for the results of my HPT, I am holding out for Wednesday!!!! Check back then :)


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show some love and tell me what you think! Don't forget to check back often for new posts.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...