.

This blog was started in 2008 when we did IVF for the first time to build our family after 5 1/2 years of infertility. We now have 14 and 8 year old boys (thanks to modern medicine) and we are enjoying our blessed life as parents ♥ In the summer of 2016 we took another huge step and moved across the country from Oklahoma to New York! This blog is about life and everything in between



Tuesday, July 8, 2014

If This Works...



  • I will be due on April 15, 2015
  • Brad will be a big brother!
  • Brad will be almost 6 when he/she is born
  • I will deliver at St. Anthony hospital
  • I am considering using a doula this time for a more natural delivery
  • I do NOT want to be induced again
  • I will keep the baby in my room for the first few months while nursing
  • Baby will share a room with Brad (for now)
  • I will be the happiest person in the world :)


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show some love and tell me what you think! Don't forget to check back often for new posts.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...